Here is a chance to be a cash prize winner in Spark Talent Hunt 2.0 edition. All you have to do is a less than 1 min video showing your talent in any of the following categories – Music (Singing), Dancing, Fresh Up ( Makeup for female, Style or dress up for male and modeling), comedy and Art(drawing or painting). Your entry could also be an image but the more creative the video or image, the more the chances of winning.
How to participate:
• Pick one of these five categories – Music, Comedy, Dance, Fresh Up and Art
• Do a less than one minute video or an image to show your talent in any of the categories.
• On Facebook, Post as a comment under the pinned post on TECNO Mobile Facebook page using the hashtag #PowerOfFive and #SparkTalentHunt, and get your friends to like and comment supporting your work
• On Twitter and/or Instagram page, post on your page using the hashtags #PowerOfFive and #SparkTalentHunt
Categories will be announced each week. Each category will run for 5 days after which entry closes and the top 5 entries for the category will be picked and announced as Top entries for the category. The announced winners will get their fans to vote for them for a chance to win either Spark 5 or the other gift items, while they wait for the final screening by the judge to the winner of the cash prize of two hundred thousand Naira.
The judge will announce the final winners and will also be announced on TECNO’s social media pages.
Criteria for Selection
Entry must be creative enough for each category.
Entry must be posted with correct hashtags
Entry must be a less than 1 min video or an image. The more creative format used the higher the chances of winning.
Prizes to be won
First Place winners (from each category) – A cash prize of N200, 000 each
Second Place Winners – Spark 5
3rd – 5th place winners – Gift items
This competition will run from 25th May 2020 – 26th June 2020
Winners will be announced on the 6th July on TECNO’s social media pages and the Judge’s social media pages
1. This activity is open for all Nigerians and the shortlisted winner must be resident in Nigeria.
2. All participants must be least 18 years old, and if there is any personal reason that disqualifies you, TECNO won’t have any responsibility
3. Entries with fake likes or repeated replies from the same name during the voting phase will be disqualified.
4. For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture or video uploaded and shall indemnify TECNO Mobile Nigeria for any claim by any third party arising from their entry. And all entry in the competition becomes TECNO’s legal property.
5. Participants who do not follow the rules of the competition, especially the right hashtag won’t be considered.
6. Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.
7. Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
8. TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation
9. TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age, and place of residence, the authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees, and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity)
11. Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.